Gun Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find this site offer free order, however; I am not sure about that. What's your advice? I will get the free riflescope? Thank you

Here is what the site show:

Free Order : MayerShops.com

Dear Customers: Do you want Products absolutely for FREE? Then don't hesitate to send us an email [email protected] about yourself. You may get free Product every month.
Free Order Policy
1.Requirement. Your blog, forum must have over 1,000 followers and at least 5,000 followers with one of your social networking accounts like Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,Pinterest,Google+Tumblr, Instagram,VK,Flickr,MySpace!
2.Please put our Promotion Icon and Text Links on the frontpage of your blog or your social networking accounts. You become our Pro reviewer once you join our program. We will call you our "Products Expert". We need you to put our promotion Icon and Text Link on the frontpage of your blog, social networking accounts and they link to the front page of our site (MayerShops - Online Shopping for Binoculars,Lasers & Rifle Scope). We will send the product you want in 3 days after you done this for a month!
3.Please share your thoughts on our products through your social networks. You should take photos of you sporting our products within 7 days of you receiving the items, and publish them to your blog,forum, facebook and twitter,etc. When you publish the photos, review and comments, please add the the link of the product page or the link of home page (MayerShops - Online Shopping for Binoculars,Lasers & Rifle Scope)
4. Please send us an email once you publish your photos and comments. Note: As different countries may have different custom duty policies, we can't estimate your import duty.
5. Mayershops reserves the right to use the information of your post. We may collect photos of your post and related comments.

At times, we may use the content. E.g, we may put it on facebook or use your photos on our website. If you do not agree, please inform us in advance. That's all! It's easy, right? f you want to join our program, please contact us by [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts