Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jet lagged, been up for 30ish hours + 13 hour flight... Flying economy class when you're 2+ meters tall = SUCK!

NO AND THEN!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
brucelee said:
Jet lagged, been up for 30ish hours + 13 hour flight... Flying economy class when you're 2+ meters tall = SUCK!

NO AND THEN!!!
i didnt even know you were gone..where did you go?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Welcome back old friend.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nein, no luck with the Gatlin gun!

Actually, the guns were pretty few and far between... I did visit a few gun shops which were a TOTAL rip off... The HS-2000 ran for about $800USD, and any typical Glock ran for about $1,300USD! :eek:

Ever since the war everyone there frowns upon guns, so needless to say, I wasn't very popular with most people there... Since I wore gun shirts like almost every day. lol

·
Registered
885 Posts
brucelee said:
Nein, no luck with the Gatlin gun!

Actually, the guns were pretty few and far between... I did visit a few gun shops which were a TOTAL rip off... The HS-2000 ran for about $800USD, and any typical Glock ran for about $1,300USD! :eek:

Ever since the war everyone there frowns upon guns, so needless to say, I wasn't very popular with most people there... Since I wore gun shirts like almost every day. lol

did you even go shooting?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Funny about the guns there...they frown upon them but I am awfull sure that they had them stashed during the war to defend themselves.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im sure they still have them stashed but they don't like to admit it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts