Gun Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
7,388 Posts
I pay 6k per year so you all have it easy

· Premium Member
7,388 Posts
Yeah I was mentioning just the plain tuiton. If I lived in the dorms it would be 14k.

It more like 7k with the books since I have my own house with roomies.

Thank god for having an assistanship which gives me 1300 a month to check papers and sit in one class as well as knocking 1-2 grand off the bill for the year,

· Premium Member
7,388 Posts
In 3 1/2 years I get to work 15 hours a week just talking about war. ANd I get to pur Dr. on my checks. Woot

· Premium Member
7,388 Posts
Im doing Modern Military History which is roughly 1650-present. But Yeah I mainly like the 1750-1945 era. Pretty much until I am out I an just doing the history of military science and technology since the PhD program is specialized. I am TAing European Military Hist next fall.

· Registered
55 Posts
Re: I think I'm just going to join the Police Academy on my

brucelee said:
And from there, become a city cop. I can't take the tech crap anymore, I wanna be a cop, this is my last stand.

Academy = $5k+

Ouch.

brucelee, i thought about doing this too. i graduated with a BS in criminal justice and still am having trouble getting hired here in tennessee as a cop. its political around here. so that sucks. i dont know how it is in CA but around here its all in who you know. though times are hard now, i believe that in time, i will get hired somewhere. in the meantime, i am just working shit jobs and trying to make ends meet until i can become what i have always dreamed of, being a police officer. the academy here is not that expensive. if i were you, i would apply with the CA highway patrol. they were after me a while back but i turned them down because i didnt wanna move from my home state to CA. they are always hiring and from what i can tell are pretty easy to get on with.. check into it. CHP is rated #1 for highway patrols in the nation. they got their stuff together out there, thats for sure, as far as the highway patrol goes! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.