Gun Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I was playing around with getting a 10/22 and putting the MG42 kit on it but I really like this rifle better. Its a 10/2 action with Ar trigger group that looks alot like an HK

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dang it Adler, you always find the super-fly goodies :)

Have you any idea what kind of havoc this is gonna wreak on my budget?!?! Must... Resist... Put... Money on... Bills, not guns...

Filthy Rich :twisted:

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I havent seen what dealer price is to be honest but the MSRP is around 400ish. In SHotgunnews a issue or two back they did a big piece on them. Buy a new one over a used one since the 2nd Gen is not picky with ammo and has a bolt hold open feature unlike the Gen 1.

Im emailing them soon to get FFL price and when I do remind me to pass along a better quote price to you.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They made an m1 carbine gatiling gun as well. Now thats cool.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm going to slip back into Norcal slang to describe my first impression of this gun...I HELLA like this rifle!! let me elaborate, I HELLA HELLSA like this rifle!! I was thinking of the Calico deuce-deuce setup, due to it's Buck Rogers look and 100rd helix mag, but now...now I'm not so sure.

A 22 w/ testiclites? Hmm. Soda cans, consider this your last warning.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MSRP is 425. I can sell it for 380. There is a 3 week wait on them right now for the R22.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts