Gun Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Negative Nancy
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and their damn imperfect 6x35mm brass. i had to inspect a 'sampling' of 1000 rounds today for "suspicious neck annealing"

bugger.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Good to see that you finally joined us. All personal things aside, you're one of us now, welcome.

Also, are you serious? I've always thought hornady to be the BMW of the ammo world. To be perfectly honest with you, I've never purchesed a single bullet of that brand, but from all the advertising, reviews, etc...

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've used a fair ammount of Hornady rounds. I load their TAP ammo in my USP for one of my nightstand guns. Being one to want to know how ammo shoots before I trust my life on it, I've put prolly around 500 of them through my USP. From my experiences, it's damn near match grade. Personally, I've never had a problem with any Hornady ammo.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
They've had some great inventions like the rubber/plastic tipped 30-30 round.

Norma brass, though, FTW

·
Negative Nancy
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be honest, i don't really hate them. this is 'custom' brass made for our new gun, i believe a total lot of ~150k rounds. i am told that 1 bad case in 100k is intolerable.

personally, since i shoot milsurp most of the time, 1 crack in 40 doesn't bother me since i know my guns can handle it.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
I like Norma better than Hornady. But I really never shoot any of the 2 much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts