Gun Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to take this Bosnian refugee to Oakland for a drugtest today (so she can make a living for herself). So Miki and I take her to this lab in downtown oakland....which was a hassle with parking and stuff, agr! So we sit down and Miki talks to the black lady at the counter, and Miki is being super nice and stuff, this chick is a SUPER BITCH right off the bat... I ignore it and sit down and wait for her name to be called. She goes in and pisses into a cup... Well, apparently halfway full isn't enough for this black chick (sorry to call her a black chick, but its the best way to describe her) so she tells her that she has to do it again!

So she goes to drink water so she can pee again (tiny 4oz cups) and the black lady rudley says "No more than 4 cups, because that will dillute your urine too much". Miki and I were like "wtf?!". So she drinks four cups... waitng in this small, hot, smelly lab waiting room.... an hour goes by. She goes to the bathroom again... Guess what? Not enough urine again. I ask if we can combine the two samples and the black lady says "No" in rude ass way... GRRRRR....

So 3 hours pass... and this damn woman still can't fucking piss because some dumb ass woman told her that she can't drink more than four cups of water. I finally snap and ask her where she got that "4 cup" rule from.... "Did you make it up? Where is it written, please tell me.".. She had no answer but started yelling back in the most stereo typical black woman way possible. I wasn't going to back down so I started yelling at her and telling her that she didn't know what the fuck she was talking about... then I was banned from the building.

So I spent 4 fucking hours in some hot ass lab, all while I was illegally parked and had to rig the automated parking arm to go up because I couldn't get out of the parking lot!!!

Then I got to face 20 miles of rush hour traffic from Oakland to San Jose!!!

Man, you go out of your way to help someone out of the kindness of your heart and the end result is THIS! I hope everyone learned a lesson today. Never help anyone!!!

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Read my last Blog on here. I have been having a shitty week in general man.

I hate people...thats why I live in a state with less people than your city. LOL.

Dont feel bad man. I am banned for life from a music store for blowing up a 1k dollar halfstack guitar amp and speaker setup. A dipshit salesmen set the knobs and was bragging how "bullet proof" this shit is. I got about 5 seconds into a riff with my guitar and distortion pedal setup how I normally play and....POP. I blew the speaker off the surround. Guy looked stunned and told me to get out and never return.

May be bullet proof for the shit he plays(beatles) but it isnt going to hold up to my detuned( down to C) custom les paul and metal distorition pedal. I had to laugh since it was the second time I have been booted from that store, but this one is perminent.

Love people who dont know what the shit they are talking about. They make me feel superior.

You kick ass Daniel.

·
Registered
365 Posts
speaking of bosnians, my sister use to help out some kids for this non profit (now defunct) called Balkan Youth Link.

Back to the point, the point is, is that everyone should read "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" every day.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Shit, I can dig it..

Just talked to the guy down at H&R block and found out I owe Uncle Sam 2888 clams for being self-employed. Vaporized my Socom 16 fund :cry:

·
Registered
351 Posts
only mortal said:
Shit, I can dig it..

Just talked to the guy down at H&R block and found out I owe Uncle Sam 2888 clams for being self-employed. Vaporized my Socom 16 fund :cry:
i'd have that rechecked by an independent accountant i wouldn't trust any chain guys as far as i can throw them plus they charge you alot more than most independent places

·
Registered
247 Posts
No, I verified it, my quarterly payments were about half as much as they should have been due to the fact that I made twice as much this year blah, blah, ect. My boss is going to eat some of the cost cuz of his poor accounting, so maybe a carbine is in my future after all- :p

I look at it this way, it's only the IRS, not the mafia I owe money to, so my fingers/kneecaps are safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts