Gun Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
$N said:
[P3R]
fatcat said:
lol Yea Muslim, light your shoes on fire where all the ones with the guns!
yea i agree, we have the weapons, {bang} :laugh:
And we're the one's who have a MUCH lower fatality rate in actual combat, not that pussy "I'll use explosives from a half mile away and claim it as a victory", or the "I'll send a woman or child in under the pretense of asking for food or medical aid while holding onto a hand grenade in their pocket" shit. Sure takes a real man to take a life by deception or by pressing a button. I recall using the term "Squirters" while I was deployed. The term comes from the fact that pretty much everyone who managed to work up the balls to shoot at us did so while only their weapon was showing over whatever they were hiding behind, then "squirt" some rounds at us (BLINDLY while still hiding behind their cover might I add), then run away. I apologize, Daniel, and to all the rest of the regulars, but this one kind of hit a nerve.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
I know that cant Drink beer, all the women are covered up, they cant have BBQ'S! they have to play like 40 times a day and they live in a sand box and we wonder why they are so pissed off!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts