Gun Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
how many gunz u should have?

i think that was the question and its all up to the player personally i would have a Primary(AEG) and Secondary(GAS), then a really good springer for that last ditch alamo

·
Registered
196 Posts
Tis the season to be jorry,
fa ra ra rara, rara ra ra.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
If you like original full metal AEG, can purchase Classic Army's products because you don't have to bother to find metal parts and upgrade work's troubles. Its weight and meterial feels are very close to the real one.
www.cobraairsoft.com

When discharging the bullet and when it is the game and the like, to pay attention to also ricochet, this person and participant everyone please keep installing the personal protective equipment of eye such as goggle by all means. In order (for the bullet not to hit the third party other than the participant, please note sufficiently.)
In case of what you do not exclude the warning bore, no matter what.
The bore, the bullet has entered, please do not exclude absolutely it has not entered of regardless. When the BB bullet hit against the eye, there is a possibility of the worst loss of eyesight and very much it is dangerous.
www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/safety/index.html

And to end it:

"Of course I'm French, where do you think I got this outrageous accent?!?"

Any of those answer the question?

PS: You must be 18 years of age or older to legally own an airsoft gun. Please do not point at the creature

1 - 14 of 14 Posts