Gun Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other forums I frequent, I don't bother to read half of the threads, and of the other half, half again I only read the initial post... because I can predict, based on only a couple years of reading, what all the responses are going to be.

There are very few original ideas on the other forums. I already know what 99.999% of the people are going to say. It's not worth going through the same responses over and over to find an original thought.

The only place that's still fresh is this place, I never have any idea what you freaks are thinking. :D

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

(and yes, I did as I was typing that!)

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahahahhaaha

Sorry, only certified Youtube videos are acceptable as evidence for all of us to laugh at... I mean, see. :D

·
Registered
767 Posts
you need to find a new interest in shooting. go from semi to revolvers, work on gunsmithing, start competing, what ever it may be, there is a ton more info out there to learn on some of the boards

·
Registered
264 Posts
brucelee said:
I can do a really good chewbacca impression.
So can I ;)

GRrRrRRRrRRrrrrrrr!!!!

·
Registered
996 Posts
I really don't hit up many gun boards. Check in on sksboards once in a while and ktog.org but this is the only one I come to regularly.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
I was an AR-15.com poster but got so fed up with all there bs all day... There are some people there that know there stuff but I will look for hours to find it else where.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I spend the time I'm not on here, on my website, working on cars, going to track events, shooting, working or sleeping.

I don't have a life.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Agreed with all of the above, except unlike Mach 5 I do have a life. :p

The gun forum boards outside of Gunatics are to me largely worrisome...and tend to be populated if not verbally lead by same charchter & thought type peoples.
As well I'm so sick and tired of the threads about how it's impossible to be a liberal and truly be pro-gun or pro-CCW or pro-self defense et. al.
Thats just not true.

Whats cool about Gunatics is we all don't agree on everything, and unlike other sites it's totally okay and acceptable. People don't try to poke poke your e-eyes out if by chance you don't feel that .45 ACP is the best and only true man stopper et. al.
Why it worked out to be that way here and not there I don't know but it's appreciated.

To be honest though I've grown tired of most all forums.
Notable exceptions have been Gunatics and a couple of paintball forums I hit up.

- Janq

·
Registered
395 Posts
Pussy?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
This is my getaway from gradschool so I dont get burned out on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts