Gun Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
And one other thing no gay rating system for members where you can rate other members posts so they have a rating like on of the forms i use alot to. Every one of there is way to concise and put to much thought into what they say over there in fear of some body will give them a bad rating or point out all thier mistakes or make a bunch of false assumptions about them.

· Registered
191 Posts
Gun-Nut said:
This forum is great. The only problem is I spend to much time on this site and don't get any of my work done. But its not a bad problem to have. :D

btw I think damn yankee and jamz should be well over the 100 posts.
jamz passed me on Tuesday...I can't post from work :lol: He's still way ahead of me...I was actually thinking that the way this board is taking off, maybe we (Mikki and you) should up the required post amounts for the ratings....like 75 for Fanatic and 250 for Guru? Just a thought since it'd be wierd if we were all Gurus!

And Brucelee, this place is way cool.

Has anyone else noticed that the number of Gun threads on Nasioc seems to have GONE UP since this place was spawned? I keep wanting to say, just check gunatics...but then I'm like wait, do we want all the Gibronis over at Gunatics? Hell NO!

· Annihilator
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'll increase the post requirements when we get more traffic/members.

Also, let the noobs come here, we are the OG's and can put them in their place. heheheh... I can make you guys moderators if worse comes to worse... I welcome all people.

Also, if we can generate enough traffic I can get a couple people to sponsor us, so that I can make stickers and stuff without you guys paying for them... -

· Registered
724 Posts
This is a very good group. I've spent most of my life using i.e. building, shooting, learning. long guns, I own about 40 rifles, shotguns and muzzleloaders, and have; no offence; forgotten more about long guns and there optics, ballsitics and accessories than most people will ever know. Now i'm turning towards handguns, though I own a few, and have used a veraity in various parts of the world, I can talk the talk, I know the makes and models and major players but I don't know much about handguns in general other than revolvers. In this forum I can ask a noob question like what's the differemce between sa, da/sa ,dao and get honest/informative answers, whether they're just personal opinion or not, unlike some forums where you get the 15 yr old wanna be who's never shot anything bigger than an airsoft saying (insert manufacture name and model number here) is cool everything else sucks, It's a lot easier to learn in a forum like this.
The only thing different that I would like to see would be a hunting forum. I;m just assuming that many of us are hunters as well as shooters and guns owners. It would be nice if we had a place to discuss hunting related ideas.
Over all I like this group a lot I look forward to learning from this group and sharing my knowledge and experience the members.

· Registered
8 Posts
I haven't posted a whole lot yet, mostly due to my final semester at school killing me. But I love it. Great setup, good group of guys (and girls Miki), as stated before, less assholes than nabisco, and no bashing for asking noobish questions(this is my biggest pet peeve on other boards). All-in-all, it's a great place!

Edit: and where the hell else can you find this :wag: as an emoticon?

· Premium Member
4,133 Posts
I like this place, alot.

As stated by others there are no 50 yr. old SWAT/SEAL/Ninja super killas around to hit folks off with snobbery and assholisitic commentary.
You can ask a question and get an answer without the answerer implying or telling you that you're a dumbass born yesterday geek.
I really don't care much for any other gun forum because of this factor alone.
Oh, and best of all no crazy people making up whack ass paranoia scenarios about getting jumped in the McDonalds play pen by gangsta kindergardners and having to dot their eyes with an Aimpoint.
Just guys talking about guns and stuff with no haters.

Oh, and honorablemention to Fuzz and DY as being the friendly neighborhood cops they are.
Two votes toward them for mod status when ever things get to that stage.

Thank you Daniel & Mikki. :D

Regards,

- Janq

· Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Janq said:
Oh, and best of all no crazy people making up whack ass paranoia scenarios about getting jumped in the McDonalds play pen by gangsta kindergardners and having to dot their eyes with an Aimpoint.
Just guys talking about guns and stuff with no haters.

- Janq
Yeah, that's a hilarious component of other "tactical" forums...

What would you do in this scenario?

I was in line at the dairy queen and a 14 year old girl bumped into me by mistake from behind. I was totally in condition white and had no idea she was even there- the smell of bubble-yum should have tipped me off. I did a tactical roll to the left and took cover behind a fat guy with a banana split. Crouching low, I drew my Desert Eagle .500 loaded with .501 Kill4 hollowpoints and took a low ready position...

I'm supposed to keep this a secret, but I'm a very rare military Commando-Delta Force-SEAL. There aren't many around, in fact most will deny that we even exist! :lol:

· Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,089 Posts
Jamz wrote: I'm supposed to keep this a secret, but I'm a very rare military Commando-Delta Force-SEAL. There aren't many around, in fact most will deny that we even exist!

This is very funny. I've been out of the military for a couple of years and when I tell people I was in the army, they start on this long bullshit story about how they used to be a navy seal. hell i've met the whole seal community since i've been out. If I beleived every one of them. :roll:
I hope this community can stay bullshit free! :D

· Annihilator
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Cool, glad this place is going well.

An offer I made with the airsoft extreme website was to have our banner on their site and in return we post their banner in our airsoft section. I figure it'll give us some more exposure. A lot of the airsoft folks are gun nuts just like us. I'll try to make some other deals with people to get our banner placed on other cool sites.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.