Gun Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
... the aristocrats
1,020 Posts
Yeah - that looked like an attempted hit...
Doesn't seem like a coincidence that this guy had the camera's and just happened to be watching them when the car pulled up.

·
"Community Organizer"
488 Posts
I dunno. there is plenty of evidence that the mexican gang wars are spilling over to the US in search of sex drugs and rock and roll, smash and grab stylee.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,487911,00.html

I've personally dealt with people through the course of my job that have been held at gunpoint(beaten tortured, and robbed blind in the process) by gangstas from another mother, or country. This is as far north as San Antonio, but it regularly happens in Laredo and McAllen area. Think like Joe Horn.

-chet

·
ubernoob
123 Posts
Good for him.

Those cameras look to be pretty new and good quality.

I used to install security and surveilance cameras along with alarm systems. I have to say, when you stray from the ADT crap there are some really nice features you can incorporate into the systems. and not just for the overly paranoid.

But Good for that dude!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
^^

dude - Phoenix is almost the home invasion capital of the world!

thanks to human smuglin

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Scary as hell how fast and hard they hit.

However, this video sold a Mossberg 500 12Ga at work today ;)

·
... the aristocrats
1,020 Posts
I'm honestly suprised that the driver survived, if he did. There were several rounds into the windshield

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
And unless that driver was pointing a weapon at the home owner he should be glad he did not kill him. Thats the one thing that made me cringe was him shooting at him while fleeing.

While I would not agree with him have breaking any laws had he killed them a DA would dissagree.

I know it is a firefight and there is not much time to think but you need to try to think of what can get you put in jail or keep them out of jail.

I also should add... Fantastic shot placement into that windsheld! Nice grouping, rapid fire and good placement.

·
Registered
885 Posts
and that is proof that i was looking for...i am always asked by people that i know "why would you need an AR15 or an AK 47" well you have to be able to have enough power to take down the threat or match the threat. one of the robbers had an AR!

·
... the aristocrats
1,020 Posts
If there was a shotgun, the car wouldn't have gotten out of the driveway...

of course than there would have been a real firefight against the guys with the carbines

1 - 14 of 14 Posts