Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,882 Posts
Hehe here's a vid of HK's current lineup from earlier this year. I ripped this out of the Gunner DVD 01 from their visit to HK Defense.

This shows the HK416, P2000, USP, XM320 and the Knight's Armament Water Suppressor and the infamous G36/HK416 dirt and water test... Keep in mind these are airsoft guys who went to HK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EmU40moaVI

Merry Xmas guys!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,139 Posts
HK used to be the shit and was for decades, but as of late FNH is kicking their asses.

- Janq
 

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 416 torture test would have been more realistic if they would have done it the port side up, instead of down. When he picked it up the rifle looked clean on the bottom side. No suprise that it still functioned properly.

<--Still an HK fan regardless what FNH is doing.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,882 Posts
Gun-Nut said:
The 416 torture test would have been more realistic if they would have done it the port side up, instead of down. When he picked it up the rifle looked clean on the bottom side. No suprise that it still functioned properly.

<--Still an HK fan regardless what FNH is doing.
LOL yes, they did the exact same test on the OICW, and XM8 and the exact comments were made. 1 of the many reasons the projects were killed. The mechanical piston design is pretty impressive though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
I miss the older HK guns....all the new ones I just cant stand.

BRING BACK THE P9 and P7 and I will be happy.

BRING BACk ROLLER LOCKING!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
fatcat said:
Why did they quit makeing the P7?
nobody want to spend $1500 on a low capacity 9mm that burns your hands after to mag dumps. great carry gun though
 

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
+1 on nobody wanting to pay 1500. However they keep claiming they're not making anymore and then all of a sudden they find some stacked on a shelf in some wharehouse and release them. I believe they've done this 3-4 times now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
Ducman said:
nobody want to spend $1500 on a low capacity 9mm that burns your hands after to mag dumps. great carry gun though

I assume you mean the P7M8 and not the P7M13 which was high capacity. The Platform itself is solid....they just never up gunned it to a better caliber. But I reaffirm that 9mm is perfectly adequate with modern JHP ammo.
 

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Adler said:
I assume you mean the P7M8 and not the P7M13 which was high capacity. The Platform itself is solid....they just never up gunned it to a better caliber. But I reaffirm that 9mm is perfectly adequate with modern JHP ammo.
What about the P7M10 in .40?
 

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
einzelherz said:
what those videos don't show is the severe frame flex on the HK USPs. think 'divingboard'
What is this frame flex you speak of? I own a USP, and its one of the best, if not the best pistol I own.

BTW, What guns do you like?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,270 Posts
I thought the frame flex was an intentional recoil absorbing mechanism.

I wouldn't know, I've never actually fired one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
Gun-Nut said:
What about the P7M10 in .40?
Just a retarded 10mm that isnt really any more powerfull than some 9mm+p loads out there.


I was thinking 10mm, 45acp, or 357 sig as really upping the power.
 

·
Negative Nancy
Joined
·
1,164 Posts
Gun-Nut said:
What is this frame flex you speak of? I own a USP, and its one of the best, if not the best pistol I own.

BTW, What guns do you like?
if you watch it on high speed video, the front of the frame (rail) looks like a fat guy just jumped off it.

in pistols i like steyr, but only because it's a simple and well rounded design. it would probably do the same thing but it doesn't have the embedded steel in the frame which just scares me.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top