Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eidos Interactive has confirmed that production on the Hitman movie has begun. Filming commenced on March 27 and will continue in and around the Bulgarian capital of Sofia for 12 weeks before moving on to locations in South Africa, St. Petersburg and London. the rest can be read here... http://movies.ign.com/articles/777/777794p1.html

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
they have been talking about this forever, about time they started filming! I gave up looking for info about it.

Thanks for the update.

Hitmans been one of my all time favorite games.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Been looking forward to this for quite some time. Can't friggin' wait. So glad that they ditched Vin Diesel as Agent 47.

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
brucelee said:
Hey, it works for Tom Cruise, and he's like 5'2!
Yeah, if they can make Michael Douglas look tall or normal in his movies, the Transporter dude will work just fine.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Jason Statham is a sweet actor. however his roles in snatch and lock stock where far superior to the transporter.

i cant think of any actor i would like to see playing that role. they should probably pull a superman and get some no name guy to do it. im worried ill keep seeing the actor they choose in other roles through the movie. every 30 minutes or so in The Prestige i kept imagining Hugh Jackman is going to jump on a table and have 6 inch razor sharp blades fly out of his hands.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Nose Nuggets said:
Jason Statham is a sweet actor. however his roles in snatch and lock stock where far superior to the transporter.

i cant think of any actor i would like to see playing that role. they should probably pull a superman and get some no name guy to do it. im worried ill keep seeing the actor they choose in other roles through the movie. every 30 minutes or so in The Prestige i kept imagining Hugh Jackman is going to jump on a table and have 6 inch razor sharp blades fly out of his hands.

And then Christian Bale would have batteranged his ass!

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Adler said:
And then Christian Bale would have batteranged his ass!
Bale is one of the few actors i never have that happen with. maybe its because i like him so much, but if it DID happen, it would be the American Physcho character. a glock would magically appear in his hand and he would start shooting modern day police cars, or an axe would appear in his hands and he would chop off Jackmans head in a clear plastic poncho.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Either he would battarang his ass, drop a chainsaw down a stairwell, or he would go all Cleric Preston style. I prefer the last one, personally.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts