Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo,

Is the HK worth the extra 200-300 bucks? i held a usp .40 a while back, but I cant find any stocking dealers near me for HK. So I would like to know from the cats here that have experience with both, to help guide me.

·
Registered
767 Posts
They are both reliable, I'd give the nob to the USP for accuracy, but unless shot from a ransom rest, you won't notice
glock mags are less money and there is a bigger aftermarket

The do have very different grip angle, so get the on that points better for you

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
I've never owned a Glock, so I can't help there. I do have a USP 45 and I love it, never had any problems with it what so ever. Its very accurate compared to some of the other pistols I've owned. I'd recommend it. :shoot:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yeah, that kind of sucks. I do love my USP Tactical. Thinking about replacing the target sights on it with the 3 dot combat sights. One of the many things on my "To Do" list.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Glock 21 is my favorite pistol. I love it to death. Never misses a beat, always there for you.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dan, how many guns do you have?

i'll show you mine

turk mauser
vkt mosin
enfield ishapore 2A
winchester garand
danish garand
fn-49
SVT
Springfield M1A loaded standard
sig 2340 blueline
2 CZ-52
VZ-52
Yugo SKS, sans gernade laucher
Albanian SKS

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
samit said:
dan, how many guns do you have?

i'll show you mine

turk mauser
vkt mosin
enfield ishapore 2A
winchester garand
danish garand
fn-49
SVT
Springfield M1A loaded standard
sig 2340 blueline
2 CZ-52
VZ-52
Yugo SKS, sans gernade laucher
Albanian SKS
You gonna sell the M1A?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its acutally one of the few i'm keeping.

You didnt show me yours!

Did i mention when I bought it Springfield was having a promotion, with purchase you get a 6x40 scope mount and rings for free. Well free for me because there were some sweet deals on gunbroker.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
samit said:
its acutally one of the few i'm keeping.

You didnt show me yours!

Did i mention when I bought it Springfield was having a promotion, with purchase you get a 6x40 scope mount and rings for free. Well free for me because there were some sweet deals on gunbroker.
I'm too lazy to show mine.

but a some pistols, rilfes, and shotguns. :D

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
I boguth the FN49 and Gararnd off Samit....btw Samit I would take the glock as well. Also check out the SW99 they brought out in 45acp.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I own a couple of HK guns and you pay for that quality. HK is nothing but quality and will never fail. I have never owned a glock or even fired one, but the last time I picked one up all I could think of is how cheap it felt. Just holding the 2 I would rather trust my life with the HK

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, then a better questions would be what is the ultimate in california legal .45? by ultimate i mean best quality

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
samit said:
my mistake,

dan, you missed out on the garand and fn
Yes, indeed, I'm in a financial crisis right now (well, not really), but only have enough money for my essential needs. No new guns for a while for me. :(

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Atleast you got a new Glock Daniel...its a shovel but its still a GLOCK. LOL

It wont be long until you are outbuying my poor ass that is. I sold 2 guns to buy those 2...and made 10 bucks.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you cats got me thinking again.

can anyone tell me what they think of the sig p220, i held a p226 before, i almost bought it, it was between a police trade in p226 and a new 2340, i bought the 2340.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
P220 is my sig of choice. Great pistol all around. It still wont be as reliable as some of the glock-type pistols, but it shoots smoother. Glock 21 has a 13+1 mag cap, and the 220 has 7+1 I believe. Something to think about.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts