Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of making a batch of some high quality car stickers... Like two sizes maybe... One smaller one and one bigger one.

What do you guys think? Like the entire logo with the gun, url, and "your source for guns - Inside and out", or just the url and text?

Would you guys want some? I wouldn't mark them up or anything... just sell them for as much as they cost to make + shipping.

How many of you would want them?

I was also thinking of making some shirts further down the line, but I think I'd want a different logo for the shirts. I'm not an artist, so some help would be appreciated if we do them.

Ideas? Thoughts?

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS: I make ZERO money off this website btw... I only have one add banner in the airsoft forum and that is just a traffic exchange (Our banner is on their site, theirs is on ours).

So don't think I'm trying to make money off you guys... If I made money off anyone, it'd be vendors that we could get later on when the site gets bigger... That would be very minimal too... Just for the cost of hosting, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Bruce,

I'd buy one to put on my range box and support the site.

But to put that on my car, no way it would get me booted out of town on a rail as this zone is ultra-liberal and notoriously anti-gun, not to mention Lord forbid I ever actually need to use my CCW.
The press, and DA, would have a field day with such a politically strong statement being applied to me.
Hell I haven't even told my wife, or anyone for that matter, that I recently joined the NRA.
Yeah it's like that.

- Judas

P.S. - I'd go for a version with just the script minus the Glock, or I'd just myself cut the Glock off.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Id buy a few and with your permission id have teh shirt place down teh street make a shirt with the logo on it and pimp it around.

Better than spray painting a guard rail along a road LOL

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, Adler, I consdier you to be a co-founder... So you do what every the hell you please. :D

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Cool....I will slap one on the dead pirate hooker I have in my trunk when I dump the body.

LOL

·
Registered
442 Posts
Dead pirate hooker you say. From past experience, dumping them in a body of water with chains and cinder blocks is the most appropriate way to dispose of dead pirate hookers. Disposing of dead hookers is a skill that everyone needs to perfect in today's world, in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I'd be down for a shirt and a bumper sticker. I'd put it on my 2nd A truck (not on my car though, that's sticker free for break-in reasons).

Hell won't most places do hats and the like once you give 'em a logo?

I'd be down for a hat too, I'm a little shy on hats right now for some reason. I'm no great artist but I might be able to come up with a shirty logo.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Id take a few stickers or most anything else you put out, How about a logo on

Hey how about a special "Gunatics AR-15" while your at it, have the logo engraved right into the recever. :)

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
I would buy a hat, shirt, and stickers(small ones).
I think its a great idea to market the website.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
einzelherz said:
git that ugly brick off the logo and we'll talk :)

thems fight'n words in the presence of bruce

:shifty eyes:

but i agree

am i the only one that wants a gunatics hoodie? i need a new hoodie....

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
Why not charge a little over costs and try to get enough to run an ad in a decent gun mag. I think this would help get some traffic and then sponsors. I would think most people wouldn't mind the extra to help out our favorite website.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Finally, I might get some style!

Heck, I would sport a couple of those on my range box and putt-putt car...

Filthy Rich :twisted:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts