Gun Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
nice P7.....dont see too many around. I think it was HKs last truly original and great pistol (no offense to USP owners)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Man alive, nice collection! I love the SOCOM stock; Cali legal too. I'f I ever get a SOCOM I'll have to fit one of those as well. :D How do you like the P7? Does it earn all the hype? I'm trying to avoid shooting one because if I like it as much as everyone says I will I'm going to be what, $1,500 or so poorer. :oops:

-Chris

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the P7M8 is by far my favorite 9mm. this says alot since i'm quite fond of my P225, Beretta Type M, and Browning Hi-Power. if you do plan on picking one up, i highly recommend making haste as they definitely won't get any cheaper now that HK discontinued them.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Used ones are available througha few places for 700-900 depending on model. They are a joy to shoo one you getr used to them, however my fav modern 9mm is the Walther p5 and p88(another uber spensive gun).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It also helps that you're in a free state. :wink: In CA, we can't transfer in any P7 PSPs unless you're a cop, or unless you already own in and move into the state. The P7M8, even used, will run over 1K these days. :evil:

·
Registered
196 Posts
GTKrockeTT said:
It also helps that you're in a free state. :wink: In CA, we can't transfer in any P7 PSPs unless you're a cop, or unless you already own in and move into the state. The P7M8, even used, will run over 1K these days. :evil:
That's my problem. IF you find one (and that can be a big if) the are always over $1k seemingly regardless of condition. :cry:

-Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts