Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehehhe. So, get this.

My uncle helped some people out in Bosnia during the war, basically saved their childrens lives by smuggling them out of the country... Anyway, they have a huge compound near Vitez (I know the city well), and to repay my uncle, they offered to give him some artilary (which is all they really have), in their arsonal, they have an f'ing GATLIN gun!!! He offered it to my uncle, but my uncle refused, because what the hell would he do with a gatlin gun? Anyway... this was a couple years back, and I'm gonna pay that family a visit and see if the offer still stands I can't bring it back with me, but I sure as hell can mow down some abandoned houses/cars with it! I doubt it will happen, but there is a possibility, and if it does happen, you better believe I'll have it on video and post it as soon as I get back!

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Gatlin gun is not a machine gun, I guess with an assload of paperwork you could legaly bring it back...

Dont forget to stick the gunatics bumper stickers on everything!

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHHAH! Apparently, from the very limited information I have of it, ot was from the 70s era.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PS: Anyone wanna come with me? Plane leaves in 3 weeks... You'll have a free place to stay for the most part (unless we venture away from my family/friends). I'll be in Croatia as well. I'm gonna be gone for 2-3 weeks.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
As what to smuggle back?

If you dont mind, il take two krinkov's if you have the time.

If not the krinkov's than cookies will do.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
I bet that Gatling is in some wierd ass caliber like 11mm Mauser, 8x50, or the old Ruskie Berdan caliber.

Id love to go if I wasnt starting school next week. Everytime I get a chance to go to Europe something always gets in the way.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Take a tour of the Glock plant while you're on that side of the pond it's awesome.
As for the smuggling; Belarus and the C.R. have better selection and pricing and unlike pizza hut they will deliver on time every time lol

·
Registered
996 Posts
I'd love to go with you brucie. I couldn't imagine the stories I'd have after a trip like that. If I weren't married and already taken my vacation....... :( ;)

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Oh crap. sounds awesome!

I'd try to hide the whole gatling gun in a bunch of bottles of liquid...

they'll never suspect!! :lol:

·
Registered
756 Posts
DJ 9iron said:
I'd love to go with you brucie. I couldn't imagine the stories I'd have after a trip like that. If I weren't married and already taken my vacation....... :( ;)
Bitch, you best be steppin' away from my man!

·
Registered
756 Posts
DJ 9iron said:
Silly girl... I'm a
!

I would seriously love to go though... I've been really wanting to learn what the real Dan is about.
That means you don't have to be backin' off my mizan??? NOOOOOO! Bitch, you best be steppin'.

·
Registered
34 Posts
what about dragunov (sp?) type recievers and barrels?
I imagine any cheap high quality eastern bloc AK parts would be desired. Anthing AR is already here and cheap.
Do they have good FN rifles?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Smuggling

There is always a way to smuggle good back home,Find someone with a boat that has secret compartments for example,Im sure it will be hell to smuggle any thing these days with all the terrorism and such but where there's a will theres a way and owning automatic weapons is not a crime in my book FUCK THE ATF

1 - 20 of 26 Posts