Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Annihilator
Joined
·
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to mother f'in Maui for a week. I trust my trusty moderators will keep the fort down. If not, I shall layeth the smacketh downeth. ;)

If I die in a firery plane crash, I love you all. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
Haben Sie eine Gute Reise
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
I havent been on a vacation in 4-5 years. Hell its a trip to just be able to get out of the house for a day anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Adler said:
I havent been on a vacation in 4-5 years. Hell its a trip to just be able to get out of the house for a day anymore.
what abouts when you are out of orange crush, then what does you do?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
They dont have it around here. I was remembering the good old days when they had it here...the late 80's and early 90's.


Good Times

My vacations are a 40 minute drive to the shooting range. Last time I realy had a long vacation was when I was out in Kommiefornia in 2001 looking at colleges. I have never returned after witnessing the hippie horror.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
the grape one was tasty as well, well at least i thought so when I was 8, orange crush was my favorite orange soda before it went bye bye. but now i feel sunkist is the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
Adler said:
They dont have it around here. I was remembering the good old days when they had it here...the late 80's and early 90's.


Good Times

My vacations are a 40 minute drive to the shooting range. Last time I realy had a long vacation was when I was out in Kommiefornia in 2001 looking at colleges. I have never returned after witnessing the hippie horror.
Berkley or santa cruz?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
i wonder what dan will think when he gets back and sees his going away thread. it went from bye bye everyone to hippies and grape soda.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
Bobula said:
Adler said:
They dont have it around here. I was remembering the good old days when they had it here...the late 80's and early 90's.


Good Times

My vacations are a 40 minute drive to the shooting range. Last time I realy had a long vacation was when I was out in Kommiefornia in 2001 looking at colleges. I have never returned after witnessing the hippie horror.
Berkley or santa cruz?

Berkley. I got accepted and could have lived with my fathers millionaire friend for free but 2 weeks was more than enough.
 

·
Annihilator
Joined
·
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
samit said:
i wonder what dan will think when he gets back and sees his going away thread. it went from bye bye everyone to hippies and grape soda.
Ha, I haven't left yet... I leave in an hour... When I posted this I went to sleep, woke up about an hour ago...I didn't think I'd have time to log back on... But this is goodbye. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
brucelee said:
samit said:
i wonder what dan will think when he gets back and sees his going away thread. it went from bye bye everyone to hippies and grape soda.
Ha, I haven't left yet... I leave in an hour... When I posted this I went to sleep, woke up about an hour ago...I didn't think I'd have time to log back on... But this is goodbye. :)

Not to sound terribly callous, but I do not think anyone is going to miss you too much.
 

·
Fanatical Feline
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
Yea good ol Orange crush.... I drink Sunkist and Pepsi now but after reading this thread I have that damn REM song Orange Crush in my head...
Follow me dont fall on me, I got my spine? hm.. I got my Orange Crush?!?!
 

·
Fanatical Feline
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
Yea im checking out for a few days to, Im going hog hunting in Alabama. Anyone ever try an AK-47 on a hog?... I guess il have to find out... The farmers are begging people to shoot them there so I guess il force myself to do it.... Main weapon il use is H&K 91 with .308 corelock's.

Cyall
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
should work for hogs as long as they arent russian boars and just ferrile hogs. The 7.62x39mm is as strong as teh venerabel 30-30 out to about 150 yards and that was a nice deer gun for about 100 years.
 

·
Fanatical Feline
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
What about a 223? with ballistic tips? one or two well placed shots should take them down from an M4? I do have 38 left in the mag to back them up.....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,393 Posts
Bigger slugs are better with hogs.....I have heard of guys who have pumped 4 44 mags inot saome hogs/boars before they went down.

I would stick with your 30 cals with good expanding bullets. Hogs are much tougher than humans.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
fatcat said:
Yea im checking out for a few days to, Im going hog hunting in Alabama. Anyone ever try an AK-47 on a hog?... I guess il have to find out... The farmers are begging people to shoot them there so I guess il force myself to do it.... Main weapon il use is H&K 91 with .308 corelock's.

Cyall
Drop by and have a beer. Well Actually I'll be in North Bama fishin on Sunday and that's my only free day.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top