Gun Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen many photos of girls with guns and most of the ones I've seen aren't all that good.

My wife recently did a shoot for a weapons training company in Arizona and this was the final product.

She doesn't like the expression of her mouth on the last one, but I'm pretty happy with them. I think they turned out pretty good.

·
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is definitely my wife. Hell, she's the one that asked me to post these up to try and get her more exposure.

Give me something random and I'll try to get a random photo of her with it. Too bad I don't have a Gunatics t-shirt or hat, I would use it.

·
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The guns not mine, it was the schools she did the shoot for.

I've got a home pic of her and her truck around here somewhere. I think I've got one of her and my old wrx, but I don't have any of my sti and her. Let me see what I can find.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
wooot wooot!

when were you in AZ?

should have mentioned something sooner - depending on the location, we could have met up for at least a beer or something!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Gun-Nut said:
I didn't go with her. She flys all across the country for shoots. She'll be back down there the end of July.

very nice indeed -

next time you should go with!

·
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the compliments.

She's great. Loves guns and cars. This is the same one that I've previously mentioned that buys me a new gun almost every b-day and x-mas. What more do I need.:cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts