Gun Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
well... i don't see this tanto shaped spike they are referring too, and the square .5" (with grips) handle does not sound very ergonomic.

but apart from that its bad ass!

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Supposedly tomohawks are a really good hand held weapon, but I tend to stay away from products that are advertised bathing in any kind of fire.

·
Registered
174 Posts
if you needed a tommy hawk, id suggest a gerber/fiskars hatche or sport axe.its not as cool looking as some of the tactical axes but it sure is functional and affordable.

·
Registered
106 Posts
the gg&g tommy hawk axe is way over priced, mostly for show, might be a good tool but way to pricey to be a bounce around item.

·
2,829 Posts
That thing would be a pain in the ass to use for rough carpentry. Hatchets and 'hawks have flat to slightly rounded blades for a reason: so you can shape wood. The apex of that angled blade would get snagged in wood and go dull early, and generally be awkward.

Also, 44 OUNCES? It's only 13 and a quarter inches long! It must be made of depleted uranium. A tomahawk that long should weigh about the same as a 16 ounce claw hammer.

If you want to kick ass, I recommend this instead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts