Gun Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to buy another GBB from AEX, What do you guys have and what would you recommend? (BTW i cant afford western arms)

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
What do you like? What don't you have? Do you want Single or Double Action?

The TM's and KWA's all hover around the same price range 120.00 - 150.00. I think all the KWA's AEX has are metal slides w/ no trademarks at that price. KJW is a bit cheaper, but if you find the same model in KWA for quality spend a little more. Most all the TM's are now on sale and they will have the most 3rd party upgrades available. The KWA's won't need upgrading per se, but if you like trademarks on your slides, you'll have to switch them out.

TM and KWA will take green gas no prob. Both families have adjustable hop-up and are reliable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I currently own a KWA Glock 34, i was going to buy a metal slide and barrel set (i would also need to buy another mag, I lost mine during a game 2 days after i bought it) when i realized i could buy another gun for less. I was thinking of a KWA Glock 17 (comes with a metal slide and barrel) but i also wanted to know what other people thought. So what do you guys have and what would you recommend?

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Are you asking about a TM M9 because you think it has different performance then a TM P226 or TM G17? Are you asking to see if people think one looks "cooler" over the other?

Thing to keep in mind. Most, if not all TM's, KSC's or KWA's use basically the same internal GBB system over then entire manufacturer specific line. So any TM with the same length inner barrel will perform the same as another. The same with KSC/KWA and so on.

So yeah a TM M9 is fine...

·
Registered
19 Posts
well if ur in the $100-$150 range i personaly use The hi-capa 5.1 dragon, very savage, and the M93R 2 also fantastic but but the accuracy is average, mainly use it on full auto, G18 glock is nice as long as ya get a high cap mag. Um other than that go to www.shortyusa.com and read reviews on what looks good to ya.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i want something that is 125-170 for the gun and shipping. I do not want anything that is full auto optional. I'm going on preformance, reliability, realisme, and gas use in that order. What about the KWA USP .45?

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
a KWA USP Full Size or Compact is fine...

Not sure why you keep asking us though. Your buget is enough to get any TM, KWA or KSC. Are you going to be IPSC shooting? Or are you jsut asking for peoples opinions asthectically? Internally and reliability wise TM, KWA and KSC are consistent across their lines as stated earlier...

·
Registered
19 Posts
The USP is a savage gun but the FPS is only 290 stock. The nice thing is its huge about the same as a deagle. And my Hi-capa .45 Tech dragon was $144 and the FPS says 310 but i chronod it at 330 with green gas and 380 with xtreme gas. The accuracy if insane to. And it comes stock with a 31rd clip.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Full size USP about the size of a regular 1911. The HK MK23 is about the same size as the Desert Eagle. USP Compact is a little smaller then a Glock 17.

The latest releases from Western Arms what are refered to as the SCW3 series are in the same price range as TM or KSC. They are now also being marketed under the name J-Armory.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts