Gun Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Please reply to the original thread you created. No need to create new threads per variation of the same question.

Yes they are basically the same and it's your personal preference. 1's got an RIS foregrip and the other doesn't. 1's more expensive... But you knew that because it's listed out there in the product description ;)

Eotech's are the best optics AEX carries. Outside of that it's all what you can afford, where you are planning to play.

Slings = Depend on what you prefer, where your planning to play and can afford.
Accessories = Ditto
Scopes = Ditto

Best = Most expensive unless you can ask the question in a different way to help us understand your needs.

The real pro's are the guys who work at AEX though. They're the ones you should be asking (or any reputable retailer) since they get paid to help you with this stiuff.

Please no more "what are the best guns" threads here. There are airsoft websites already full of this info and answers that's just a google away.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know were im goin to play right now b/c i dont know anyplaces in minnesota were there are airsoft batttles.....ok i wont post the same thing agian....so thanks for ur opinon again....so yea

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
The answer I posted in your first thread is below. So it all basically boils down to what YOU can afford, taking into consideration what accessories YOU want to add. (YOU is emphasised, because you didn't post any info regarding these things, so it's up to YOU to decide). Again it's all personal preference. All the manufacturers AEG's listed below are all upgradeable and repairable, so the only choice you need to really make is how much you want to spend and what you prefer it looks like.

If you buy 1 from Airsoft Extreme they stand behind any probs.

Any of the Chinese manufactured Armalite style AEGs are pretty much all the same. CA, G&G, G&P, Star are all decent, metal bodied Chinese AEG's.

There are some compatibilty issues with Chinese AEG's since they are all copies of the Japanese, Tokyo Marui line. Most 3rd party mfg's make/test add-ons upgrades for the Tokyo Marui line so there have been known compatibility problems with some of the Chinese AEG's.

Get which ever 1 YOU prefer. The all do basically the same thing. Spit out 6mm bb's. So it's really a personal preference/looks thing.​

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
orca do u own all of those airsoft guns on that website of urs? those are some radicale** guns there.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
yeah Orca, dont let your guns find out you have favorates.

Orca has already covered everything i wanted to cover, execpt slings. The only sling i will EVER use from this point on, is the Chalker.
http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum3504.php

unless of corse you play in Urban on fields that have no grass and foliage, and you dont plan on crawling.

an issue i see with a lot of players new to the wilderness enviroment is bringing along lots of foliage. for some odd reason people seem to REALLY like the thigh mounted drop holsters for their side-arm and elaborate 3-point slings that have velcro on them to adjust length.

the first time you drop do a prone position and start a sniper crawl you will bring everything with you. that holster that sticks out 4" will grab everything, especially that little space between your leg and holster. thats why i use a normal pistol holster on the rear of my tac-vest, usualy at the 5 o-clock position.

The sling is the same story, all that exposed velcro loves to hold on to dry grass and shrubbs, especially prickly stuff. You also create more tight crevasses like the spot between your thigh holster and leg.

the Chalker, for lack of a better word, is the SHIT. you bear the entire weight of your rifle on both shoulders as apposed to one. nothing loosely crosses your torso so you don't have to worry about snagging branches and the like if your running. there is very little that will grab loose foliage, and the release and re-sling is a synch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts