Gun Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the owners of Airsoft Extreme was invited down to San Diego to take a look at these puppies ;) I know it's not new news, but real, non promotional pics of the L and H variants and the interesting setup of the nade launcher.

An FN Scar-L + EGLM+ ACOG + Optima Reflex Sight + Desert Tan = Drooooooooool...

http://aex.fullmetalimage.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3489

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
God, I'd give a whole hell of a lot to have the real version of that. Too bad I don't live in Liberia or something so I could have that, some RPGs, and fire them in my backyard. What the hell am I even talking about? Liberia!? I need some sleep.

*brucelee is in no way responsible for any posts after 3:00am PST*

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
One thing I must add however, and this is the rational Daniel talking (I think), that A2 style birdcage flash hider looks so wrong on that damn rifle... I don't know why it's bothering me so much. It'd look much nicer with a cool 4 prong phantom flash hider.

·
Registered
442 Posts
brucelee said:
One thing I must add however, and this is the rational Daniel talking (I think), that A2 style birdcage flash hider looks so wrong on that damn rifle... I don't know why it's bothering me so much. It'd look much nicer with a cool 4 prong phantom flash hider.
I agree with the flash supressor, that would look badass. Anyone here got photoshop, let's see what it'll look like.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
So, when's the airsoft version going to be released? ;)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Oooook..... As of this moment, I'm holding off on my plans of getting a G&G SR-25 until further notice. :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Pic? All I want to do is make my own F2000... That's an awesome looking gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts