Gun Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was invited to join a skirmish with a couple of coworkers and their friends over the weekend. While the game itself was entertaining enough, one thing drove me completely batty: Not one of them had enough muzzle control to fill a thimble. I was CONSTANTLY being muzzle swept by members of my own team, both during play and during downtime. I even saw one guy put the muzzle of his M4 into his crotch while he was messing around with one of his magzines!

Does this sort of behavior seem to be de rigeur among Airsoft players, or was it just this bunch?

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ack.

I've been meaning to go to one of those big honkin' scenario deals, but scheduling has not been kind to me in that regard.

You know I could almost deal with a "lack of knowledge" of safety practices. But when you don't have enough common sense to NOT put the business end of a weapon-like-thing into your own CROTCH something is wrong beyond the point of what education can fix.

Peace,
Hans.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
well we have idiots taking airsoft guns to school, to work at high profile companies adn things beyond th escope of common sense.... It's a wonder why airsoft doesn't get banned here like they're trying to do in England.

but with every hobby/sport exists stupidity and n00bness.

Hope that guy fires off a round into his crotch.. that'll "Learn Him:"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts