Gun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious, because my Glock 18C, is dead and there's no bringing it back. I was thinking of taking out the internals, and buying a real mag with some inert rounds. Will the airsoft gun take the mag?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... I was looking at a G17 Mag, and it looks identical. I also already know it can chamber the 9mm rounds (up to .45 too ) with the inner barrel removed. The mags are only 20 bucks on ebay, so I think I might give it a try.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
He wants to use a real G17 magazine for his airsoft G18.

I just tried it with my Glock 18C (airsoft) with a glock 17 magazine (which is the same for the 18) and it fits without any issues. However, it is VERY snug and a little difficult to pull out... But I'm sure if you sanded down the magazine edges it would slide in without any issues.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
brucelee said:
He wants to use a real G17 magazine for his airsoft G18.

I just tried it with my Glock 18C (airsoft) with a glock 17 magazine (which is the same for the 18) and it fits without any issues. However, it is VERY snug and a little difficult to pull out... But I'm sure if you sanded down the magazine edges it would slide in without any issues.
Awesome, I Figure I'll get around to it sometime after Christmas. I just burnt up around $150 on a replica ACOG, RIS Rails, and some other goodies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts