Gun Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
I probably have that much rolling around under the seats in my car :)

I called the company that I get bullets from today, I had heard they just got a shipment in. These bullets had been out of stock for about a month and they sell fast. The lady on the phone said they didn't even have time to unpack the bullets before they sold out. Some guy bought 65,000 bullet... now thats stocking up

Your next post should be all empty boxes and a story about a great weekend

·
Registered
767 Posts
xxG3xx said:
wow...what brand bullets are they
Zero 9mm 125gr JHP. Its the bullet everyone uses for open class USPSA and Steel challenge. It can be used for 9mm major or .38 super/comp

It is more accurate than FMJ due to bearing surface and doesn't have an exposed lead base, so it helps to keep the comp clean

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Im not even totaly sure how many rounds I have but I know for sure its over 8,500 of a few types. Mainly 5.56, 308, 40S&W, about 3,000 7.62X39 12Ga about 2,000 rounds of 8mm (Hell of a deal on 8mm) and have 1,000 more of 7.62X54R and 500 .308 comeing into work. Much of the 5.56 and .308 is SHTF ammo loaded on to stripper clips.

Oh forgot...

This does not include the .22's and 9mm that I shoot all day here at home, I buy it by the crate.. Right now in .22 I see 800 rounds next to me... and 200 9mm I should take a total count of the ammo I have one day...

I like to keep lots of stuff in stock... as well as parts and mags.

This is why I need another safe just for ammo...

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Hell I bought a seperate safe for my ammo, and it turned out to be way too small.

Keep going dude, you'll get there! :)

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
DJ 9iron said:

Yea, it was time for my weekly/monthly ava change but I was busy so I picked a random one for today. Il get a new one up there tonight.

I try to change it every week... but I forget alot.

The lips on that mag are AR-15.... :) Im the AR fanatic I can tell from a glance.

Now its changed... for this week anyways.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
hahha... You should see my surplus cache...

I think I'm at 3000+ rounds of 5.56, about 2000 rounds of 7.62x39, over a 1000 rounds of 9mm, about 500 of 45ACP... and lots of other various rounds that I have left over from various shooting excursions (To the range and to the national forest). And to be honest, I don't even think THAT is enough. :)

(Oh, and a few hundred rounds of various shotgun shells varying from buck to birdshot)

dammit, now I have an urge to go to www.aimsurplus.com and get more... lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts