Gun Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm going out for a large (relatively, compared to my normal games) skirmish in a couple weeks, and need some BBs, and since I'm borrowing my brothers M700, I figured I'd pick up a couple mags for one of my sidearms. (Seeing as how I've only got one mag for each gun) The problem in this is that I don't really like any of my sidearms (besides my Sigma, which isn't allowed due to the velocity limit), and I'm really short on cash at the moment. So, I determined that I can either get 3 mags for my KWA M93R II (the one I like the most) at $41.00 each from Redwolf, or I can get a KSC Glock 23F for $98.00, plus 3 mags at $28.00 each.

So, I'm not really sure what my point was in posting this (besides being bored and slightly tired), but anyone have a suggestion on which option to go for? Also, another question I just remembered: Does anyone have experience (or facts you've heard elsewhere) with KSC BBs? I'm thinking of going with them, based on the cost, weight, etc... I dunno. *wanders off*

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
KSC bb's are fine. You should get a cost comparison with other bb mfg's liek TM or Excel and even some good US based brands like Tsunami.

Watch our for Redwolf right now if you are gonna order a gun:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=67493

long story short, For w/e reason RW pissed US customs off. Customs has been opening all packages from RW looking for trademark violations. One of my buddie lost 1 of the new KSC 1911's to US Customs.

I've rolled 2 orders with other Hong kong retailers since the RW probs and they came through fine tho.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts