Gun Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coolest looking scatter gun ever for me is the old win 97 trenchie. I have the IAC made repro and love it.

Its the one on the left

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm gonna have to second your vote. You have to love the vintage looking trench guns. I'm also partial to any 870 with the 'tacti-cool' mods like mag extensions, AR style collapsable buttstock, pistol grip, etc.

-Chris

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
That's got 1930's Gangsta written all over it.

Two thumbs up!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Adler said:
coolest looking scatter gun ever for me is the old win 97 trenchie. I have the IAC made repro and love it.

Its the one on the left

hehe didnt know everyone liked that one will get pics of my 97's

·
Registered
219 Posts
Here is my favorite, the 8" barreled Saiga 12 gauge is the shit.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
too bad they dont import the Saiga anymore..and the 10rd clips arent legal so all you can get is the 5rders

·
Registered
219 Posts
Adler said:
too bad they dont import the Saiga anymore..and the 10rd clips arent legal so all you can get is the 5rders
Wrong
Wrong
and
Wrong

I have only seen Saiga's that use magazines. Got any pictures of one that uses clips?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ooops sorry...3 A.M. brain fart....yes mags oops..Just for that when I get one I am going to rig the MAGS to use stripper CLIPS and prove you wrong. HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
442 Posts
You've done it now, you've unleashed the beast. He'll do it, he's crazy like that. Then he'll get kicked off of myspace again, just to show you how he rolls.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Shad said:
You've done it now, you've unleashed the beast. He'll do it, he's crazy like that. Then he'll get kicked off of myspace again, just to show you how he rolls.
:laugh: That's awesome!!!

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am crazy this is for sure. And myspace..yeah I will get booted off again but I have all the HTML saved and a safe profile with the same friends on it so those pig fornicators cant keep me down. If I could get ahold of Toms mailing address I would send him a pic of my ass with a note explicitly telling him where to kiss it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Adler said:
I am crazy this is for sure
Any man who's willing to wrap his head in masking tape out of the good old "I'm drunk and this sounds like a good idea" gets the crazy mark in my book. That picture made me laugh.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
At the time I posted that, they werent being imported. It was the time they dried up when EAA stopped carrying them and before Russian American Armory picked them up.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shad said:
Any man who's willing to wrap his head in masking tape out of the good old "I'm drunk and this sounds like a good idea" gets the crazy mark in my book. That picture made me laugh.
The good ol' days

Passed out

Waking up to realize that it was a dumb idea. Shortly after losing alot of hair removing the tape.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
haha! one of my "Friends" did that to me when I was passed out with... DUCT TAPE!!! Holy hell....

Dont ask why I was passed out...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts