Gun Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i went on the CA website and itr said they released it but i havent found any shops that sell them on the internent. does any1 knmow where i can buy 1? if not im gunna wait till AEX gets em cuz they said there gunna get them but i dont know when.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
There's a very good reason AEX said they don't know when they are going to get them... Classic Army sent all dealers a letter that they are delayed at least a month (or late April '06 at the time of the last letter). This is the 2nd or 3rd time they pushed back on delivery. This is a delay on both the CA AUG and G3/MC51.

A good rule of thumb on new releases is first check the Hong Kong retailer websites. When they show up as "In Stock" items in Hong Kong, then it will be about 2 weeks for them to be stock here in the US.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ORCA said:
There's a very good reason AEX said they don't know when they are going to get them... Classic Army sent all dealers a letter that they are delayed at least a month (or late April '06 at the time of the last letter). This is the 2nd or 3rd time they pushed back on delivery. This is a delay on both the CA AUG and G3/MC51.

A good rule of thumb on new releases is first check the Hong Kong retailer websites. When they show up as "In Stock" items in Hong Kong, then it will be about 2 weeks for them to be stock here in the US.
ok

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
On the plus side, and on a utterly unrelated note, STAR finally released their SL-9. And it's only... What, 4 months behind schedule? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts