Gun Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i look at these nice gun and realize there tips are black? I mean im new to AEG's and stuff but how do they get theres black? And when they battle do they keep them black are what? :?

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Its usually just a plastic orange flash supressor that can be removed, and replaced. (gun looks fine without it too). Some guns even come with both, black and orange.

The pistols are different though, they are painted onto the slide which is a bitch... so you have to paint over it with a sharpie or model paint.

·
Registered
50 Posts
It's not really a federal offence. companies are just required to ship it with the orange tip. most will provide another black tip except on pistols. then it is just a matter of not brandishing it like a firearm where anyone can see it. cause that would be stupid.

·
Registered
77 Posts
spray paint

like on most AEG's u can take off the the Flash Hider and on pistols just take off the slide then find a sutable spray paint to the finish of ur gun and let it dry over night and blast the next day

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Actually, I believe it is indeed illegal to remove, modify, or obscure the orange tip... I'd go do a search, but I'm lazy and Euro Force for BF2 just finished downloading. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts