Gun Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola...

I'm looking at ordering a M203 short grenade launcher to go along with a new CA M15A4 CQB. A. Is it worth the 150? B. How do these grenade launchers work? (Newbie) Thanks fellas...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Buffalo_Irish said:
Hola...

I'm looking at ordering a M203 short grenade launcher to go along with a new CA M15A4 CQB. A. Is it worth the 150? B. How do these grenade launchers work? (Newbie) Thanks fellas...

You load bb's into a shell, that shoots a large amount of bb's at once. They range from 18(i think) to like 160 shots depending on the grenade you get. You fill the shell up with green gass, and put the bb's in and press the trigger. I think they shoot at like 300fps. Not 100% sure. And its only worth the money if you are going to use it. Alot of CQB arenas are banning Airsoft Grenade launchers because no one wants to get hit 50 times from up close.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
We are selling them at the store I work at for 139.99

I know it says sold out.... But I know we have one there because I tryed it out yesterday to see how they work. :) I know hardly anything about airsoft, but this thing is bad ass.

We allow them at our QCB range to.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
And yes the Classic Army grenade launchers are fine. Pretty much they are just 40mm tubes with ea trigger plunger. The grenades are what power the launchers and what you should be looking at for quality.

CA Grenades are ok for the price. I've had a few qualtiy issues with them. Madbull grenades seem to be the best right now for quality, performance, durability and cost.

Here's a little thing I wrote up about airsoft grenades a while back.

http://www.digitalwastelands.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=146&Itemid=29

Reviews of nade launchers are all over my site too. and even a review of the Army Code, Mosquito Molds Grenade internal upgrade. In case you have any MM nades with blown o-rings that need to be ressurected. A very impressive product.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Yea, I figured... theres no one in Ga.

Out of all 779 people here that I know of theres only one other than me.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
oh I know, I love Georgia Theres no state gun laws here that I know of VERY gun friendly police and many many many places to buy and shoot.

780 people now..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts