Gun Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Crap, I was hopeing someone would not post a how to bump fire online..

This is something for the Brady bunch to go showing off...

Also it IS dangerous, semi auto weapons are not made to fire this fast and can fire out of battery and explode the recever.

I found an ooold video of me doing it with my OOOOOOlllld AR-15, the cops came up to inspect this one about 5 min after this was filmed.

CLICK ME!
|
V

I can do it this fast from the shoulder now with just about any rifle I have.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice. not something i will be trying anytime soon w/ my ar... but looks cool. if my rifle were meant to fire auto, it would have the setting :)

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Of course some guns only lack the proper trigger mechanism to fire fully auto. I have done it with my AK and FAL in short bursts. Fun but impractical and expensive.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
Thats why I only did it with my AR's AK mini-14 and SKS At that time the ammo was very cheap for those.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I saw a guy do that with his AR at the range like a week and a half ago. I was like HOLY SH$T that guy got a full auto in cali but the range master told me that its just bump shooting. :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
Bump firing is addictive and fun my grand father caught me doing it and nearly beat me to death. Has anyone ells hear bump fired a mac11?

nope dident think so.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had the bump fire spring kit for a MAC11 when I owned one. It was a stiff spring that mounted on the trigger guard and the trigger. It was meant to give you burst fire, but with a little of practice you could empty the magazine. Not the same as firing a full auto one though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts