Gun Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I went to the mall today with my girlfriend. Last night I was talking to her brother and he told me about how they had just put in a new store that sold airsoft guns. Naturally, I was intrigued, and decided to check it out.

So we walk in and I notice a variety of guns on the wall, some of them TMs. I point to the G3-SG1 and ask the guy how much it is.

The astounding answer: $445!!!!!!!!!

And you know what's worse? The TM FAMAS was the same price!!!!!

I nearly shit myself after he told me that. I swear I want to print up some flyers for Airsoft Extreme and hand them out in front of that store to prevent any poor saps from being ripped the fuck off.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Nah you don't need to do that. People always come around to AEX for their consistency, honesty and support. Some people just have to learn by paying too much and not shopping around for actual value.

People always complain AEX is expensive, or whatever, but AEX has been there for all of us whether as a retail store, e-store, site/event sponsor or repair/upgrade shop. They've always used a good portion of their profit to bring awareness and support to airsoft as a sport.

BTW is that your pic in the avatar? My old drill sgnt would slap that elbow with the butt of his 1911.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, my bad.

And that's my CYMA P90, btw.

Made a mag for it out of Bic pens and my Desert Eagle mag spring.

Actually okay for backyard battles. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts