Gun Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya,i signed up to be an engineer at OP:Crimson Dunes 3 and i was wondering if anyone had any advice as playing one. I have never done it, but my squad didnt have one so i decided to switch from a rifleman.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
The large skirmishes I've played didn't have roles, so I can't be much help regarding roles. But the organizers, Combat Enterprises, are cool guys and I'm sure they brief you properly. The CE guys have put on many fun /successful multi day events. Just ask alot of questions before things start. Try and go on Friday,

I have played on the Agua Dulce film ranch a few times though. Take extra socks and keep them dry in a ziplock. You're not neccessarily going to get your feet wet but you will sweat. Hope you have good boots. the under $80.00 ones will just give you blisters. Camelback or other non "sloshing" hydration pack and make sure it's full and you drink alot. You can even fill with gatorade so you get some salt/electorlytes in your system.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yea, i think all i do is plant mines and shoot at people MUHHA!!! I had insulated camleback, and i think ill bring a small backpack to hold stuff, because we are supposed to be out on the feild for 3 hrs. thanks for your feedback.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me and my good freind are using an RV. I might decide to camp with the rest of my squad tho the first night, just to get to know everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts