Gun Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,136 Posts
Hey Janq,

Glad your and your pup is ok - imagine if say u and mrs. and baby janq were on scene - what would you different?

last 4th of july my family and friends were almost in the middle of a confrontation which included a pit and chow - i had plenty of distance between us and had the kids all packed up ready for extraction.

this is a sad day and age we live in - i mean what the fuck are people thinking?

· Registered
3,136 Posts
Here is my post from the 4th of July incident -

Well last night at the fireworks display I was witness to an assault. Kinda like fireworks going on in front and behind.

Parking lot at the park was full; we had to park along side the road, which is under construction to make it 2 lanes in either direction.

So we are parked about 30-40 yards from this house, which is on a corner of a subdivision road. We are about 30 minutes early and people are parking along the road on both sides to view the display. People start driving down the subdivision road and parking.

Well some ghetto thugs park RIGHT in front of this house, somewhat blocking the driveway.

Halfway through the fireworks display I hear some woman yelling, "this is a private drive so get the hell off of my property!" She has a handheld spotlight in one hand and dog leash in the other. The lease is attached to a rather large chow.

At this point I take note of where ALL of the family and friends and children are, advise the other adults of possible situation just behind us and to be ready to scoop the kids up into the trucks.

Just then the ghetto thugs start mouthing off at the lady and bring out their pit bull. The girl holding the pit is having a hard time controlling the dog - the chow is not showing any signs of interest. Just then the lady with the spotlight drops the leash and the chow goes in for the attack. The girl with the pit is now screaming and trying to pull the pit away while the chow just trumps all over the pit. Boy thugs start getting a little crazier when the spotlight lady calls off the chow, and goes inside the house.

Pit bull and thugs pack it up and leave.

I wasn’t sure what was going to happen, loose dogs and thugs - anything was possible, thank god it all went down without additional conflict.

· Registered
3,136 Posts
Janq said:
MrMcCrackin said:
Hey Janq,

Glad your and your pup is ok - imagine if say u and mrs. and baby janq were on scene - what would you different?

last 4th of july my family and friends were almost in the middle of a confrontation which included a pit and akita - i had plenty of distance between us and had the kids all packed up ready for extraction.

this is a sad day and age we live in - i mean what the fuck are people thinking?
'Crackin,

If my family had been there I'd have walked them immediately to my right, and I've done this before in another instance, employing my good friend Mr. Distance between us and the wolves as well as using parked cars as barriers toward buying time. Mrs. Janq being the hard head she is would have questioned my actions and me being the direct person I am would have replied calmly something in the line of "Do not debate this, just follow me NOW"...and then she would realize my spidey senses have gone off and would do as directed.
At this stage in my life I'm no longer of the mind to be thetough guy, I just want to go about my day and way in peace in one piece. If it means walking around avoiding trouble rather than going through it then I'll take that minor inconvenience of an option. Especially so if I'm carrying.

- Janq

good to use ur head - if you have a way out, take it!

i work down town and its kinda like at any given moment a left turn will take you to south central LA.

recently i was leavin early on friday to head out to the range and i was flagged down immediately exiting the parking garage. the lady was very attractive and young, i also noticed that two other people quickly ducted away behind the building once she approached my truck.

this made my spidie sense tingle - so i half rolled down the window and had my strong arm in position to quickly clear kydex if need be. she asked if i could help her with her car and she pointed to the parking garage. i asked what about it - she said her car wouldnt start and she needed a jump. at this point there was no way in hell i was to assist in anything she had going on. i asked her if she cables - she gave me a strange look with a "huh?" i said jumper cables, do u have them? she replied no - i appologized and pointed to the local mechanic shop directly in front of us and told her to inquire with them for assistance.

i just knew i was almost a victum of car jackin

punk kids lookin for a good time or whatever

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.