Gun Forums banner
41 - 60 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
I'm too computer stupid to probably be an admin. Having two groups on Myspace doesn't count.

I know guns, cars, and motorcycles. All things mechanical. Electronics are change for me, and I fear change.

Although the Kraut in me loves power. ;)

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
^^^

Adler pretty much is an admin to this site. If I ever died or something the site would go to him.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
:lol:

Ever since the car accident I've had amazingly great luck! :) I've been trying to think as positive as I possibly can, its working out well.

·
2,988 Posts
brucelee said:
:lol:

Ever since the car accident I've had amazingly great luck! :) I've been trying to think as positive as I possibly can, its working out well.
Play the lottery. ASAP. I require a 10% return on your winnings for giving you that super-liminal message.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
i just got a spam bot PM!~

XRumer 5.0 Palladium is the best software pack for SEO, advertisement, mass posting.

It's can:
+ automatically register email account on gmail.com, mymail-in.net, mail.ru, etc.
+ automatically creates and edit profiles on forums (IPB, VBulletin, phpBB, ExBB, IconBoard, YaBB, etc.)
+ automatically creates topics on that forums with registered login-password, makes Mass-PM
+ makes full logs and reports due posting
+ support HTTP-proxies and SOCKS for anonymity
+ support schedule, self-learning system
+ monthly updates
+ a lot, LOT of other features!

Old price is $450, New price is $520!
After New Year - 2009 price will be increased up to $540!

Interested?
Just Follow Google....
http://www.google.com/search?hl=ru&q=XRumer

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Yeah, I was waiting for that... They can't post but they have the ability to PM... I'm sorry guys/.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Nose Nuggets said:
oh yeah, should have saved you the PM and posted that here. sorry Daniel.

No man, I appreciate it... Saw your PM first.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Am I the only one that NEVER sees spam or gets PM's? lol

By the way, bruce, that guy I mentioned in that PM apparently still can't log in...

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Hey guys and gals,

I have some bad news...

Since I've implemented the super anti-spam settings to the board I've had numerous users who couldn't post after registering even if I enabled their accounts manually... That's a big No-no and I don't want to prevent any valid new users from posting so I am for the time being disabling the COPPA registration hurdle for users trying to register.

What does that mean to you guys? We're going to have to deal with some spam... The best thing to do is delete/ban as soon as you see someone spamming, do not reply to their threads at all means.

Thanks for understanding guys, I hate spam as much as the next guy, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or something like that. ;)

*smoochies* ;)

Daniel

41 - 60 of 153 Posts