Gun Forums banner

Anyone into Hitman?

7K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  Nose Nuggets 
#1 ·
I'm a Hitman fanatic... I'm addicted to it, I can't stop playing.

Hitman 2 was GREAT, but Hitman Contracts takes the cake for best Hitman out of the series. The first was cool back in the day, but its dated. I still play missions on Contracts over and over and over again trying to achive different status.

#4 ·
I played 2 before. Its badass but I dont have a X box or PS2 so I only played on my friends.

Im addicted to Rome Total War....great friggin game.

#5 ·
I'm in the middle of contracts now.

The other day I played the level where you went into the biker operation and killed the head guy, opened his safe, etc.

i did it all stealthy, did the next two levels, then thought "You know, it would be a lot more fun to just kill all the bikers" so I went back and played it that way. :mrgreen:

#6 ·
jamz said:
I'm in the middle of contracts now.

The other day I played the level where you went into the biker operation and killed the head guy, opened his safe, etc.

i did it all stealthy, did the next two levels, then thought "You know, it would be a lot more fun to just kill all the bikers" so I went back and played it that way. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I love that level. The second to last level is the hardest. The Lee Hong Assination. You have to obtain the jade figurine and kill Lee Hong. You need to talk to the dude who is in the basement, he knows where the jade figure is (since there are like 7 safes). The chick in the brothel and Lee Hong are the only ones who have the safe combination... There are mamy different ways to accomplish this mission, I personally think its impossible to beat the level with the status of "silent assasin". Be stealthy and make sure you hide your bodies, otherwise you cover will be blown.

The last level at first seems to be impossible, but its not... Its fairly easy. Just grab the breifcase, get to the balcony, jump across to the other one... then go into the room, open the door to the hallway and immediatley go to the room right across the way, and jump from the balcony to the roof of the building. From the roof you can drop down onto some dumpsters and kill the two cops who are patroling the building. I'll stop for now.

#10 ·
Shad said:
Lately I've been playing a shitload of Battlefield 2. I don't know what it is, but I get more kills as a medic than any other class. That and it's just funny to sneak up on someone and then kill them with the defib kit, man they get pissed.

Hhahahah! Thats awesome.

New one comes out in like a month. "Spring 2006".

#15 ·
I still got a soft spot for that craptacular port of GTA: Vice City on PC....

I just fly into the army base with a heli, gank the Apache and start tearing shit up.. like no tommorow... you get infinite missiles and the minigun on it... nothing is as satisfying.. controls are super smooth for the Apache.. totally feels like youre an IDF guy when yer blowing up the marked cars that have vigilantes in em :twisted: :laugh: :laugh: :shock:

with the clear weather, leavemealone (cops), and the aspirine cheats (heals you and the Apache), Ive wasted hours just blowing cars and people to smitherins in Vice City.. quite the nice lil easter egg after youve finished the game hahahah.. :twisted:

#17 ·
carney said:
I'm into counter strike right now, anyone play it?
i fire up CS:S every once in awhile, my hayday was back in the old v1.0-1.3 though... the new CS is just a smidgen too fast paced it seems..

some nice heart combobulating moments though none the less..especially with some of those crazy server sounds they got going on :shock:

"BBoooooOOOm HeeEEAdSHOT!!"

#18 ·
carLpocalypse said:
carney said:
I'm into counter strike right now, anyone play it?
i fire up CS:S every once in awhile, my hayday was back in the old v1.0-1.3 though... the new CS is just a smidgen too fast paced it seems..

some nice heart combobulating moments though none the less..especially with some of those crazy server sounds they got going on :shock:

"BBoooooOOOm HeeEEAdSHOT!!"
i'm usually the guy who goes running through the building throwing grenades and just rattling of rounds on the m249 or on the m4 or something

#19 ·
I'm more into the DoD source or CoD 2. Something about shooting a Nazi in the face with an M1 carbine just makes me tingle all over. Althought one thing I'm happy about CS is that they FINALLY fixed the M249. Before Source, that thing was a waste of money because it fired slower than the M4(WTF!!!!!!). Now that they've fixed the ROF on that thing, I think I"m going to start playing CS a little more than I have in the past.

#21 ·
People get pissed when I kill them with the peashooter (M1 carbine to those not savy with Call of Duty). They're always bitching "how the fuck did you kill me with that thing so fast". It's simple, you just aim at the bottom of their head just above the neck and click as FAST AS YOU CAN. One's bound to score a head shot. I'm also good at pissing off snipers with the Garand. Oddly, I suck with the K98, though. Most accurate rifle in the game, and I can't ever seem to hit anyone with it.

#22 ·
So this thread made me go back into the office and fire up COD2 which I was playing single player for a while on Veteran setting. I got stupmed last time up in the silo when you had to pop mortar teams with the sniper gun, there are just too many, and you have to do a long series of difficult shots in order to advance at all. :(

I decided after almost a half day of trying that it just could not be done unless you were really lucky. :/

#24 ·
Been with Half life mods from the week that Half life hit the shelf then they came out with the HL Counter Strike and then.... CS:S I had to quit playing I got sick of the people on there and I am mainly into HL2 mods as well as Battle Field 1942, Battle Field Vietnam and Battle Field 2 (Awesome game) I ran Half life game based severs for years (Still do sometimes) and I can tell you that engine from the inside out...

DOD HLmod :D one of my most run sever mods I never got DOD:S because I got hooked on BF2 but If yall have DOD I can run a sever on there. We should have a day were we play some Counter Strike. L33t! N00B! HAXOR! AWPER! OMG WTF BBQ H4AX?!?! Thats that kind of crap that pissed me off....

#26 ·
fatcat said:
Been with Half life mods from the week that Half life hit the shelf then they came out with the HL Counter Strike and then.... CS:S I had to quit playing I got sick of the people on there and I am mainly into HL2 mods as well as Battle Field 1942, Battle Field Vietnam and Battle Field 2 (Awesome game) I ran Half life game based severs for years (Still do sometimes) and I can tell you that engine from the inside out...

DOD HLmod :D one of my most run sever mods I never got DOD:S because I got hooked on BF2 but If yall have DOD I can run a sever on there. We should have a day were we play some Counter Strike. L33t! N00B! HAXOR! AWPER! OMG WTF BBQ H4AX?!?! Thats that kind of crap that pissed me off....
Hellz yeah, get like a BF2 or Cod2 clan going. We already got the socializing part of it down, and it's not like the people here don't know the differences between the guns in the games.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.