Gun Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
yeah

i have to agree with that and another thing dose any one here have any spent shells they could send me for a firearms project im doing for my high school law enforcement class

· Premium Member
7,388 Posts
I will have alot of 223 9mm, 8mm mauser, 38 special, 7.62x39, and 7.62 nato after this weekend I could ship out. That is if weather permits shooting this weekend.

· Premium Member
7,388 Posts
PM me your mailing address and I will ship them to you monday next week.

· Registered
10 Posts
Damn Yankee said:
fuck yeah it is!! I take home about 2150 a month!!

What state/county do you work in?

I think it's a bit self destructive (for lack of a better term) that places like Ca. drive wages so hi. As a resault, everything esle gets more expensive. For example, someone might make 40K a year in Nowheresville, while someone else doing the same thing in Ca. might make 80K. Yet, when you go buy a car, you're going to pay the same price. When you buy a six pack of beer, you're going to pay the same price, no matter where you live. The only difference is in rent and mortgage.

· Registered
91 Posts
my girlfriend is a sherrifs dis. and is also finishing her b.l.e.t. and degree for criminal justice. she is going to become a probation officer for awhile, and then transfer into something like state corrections work with juviniles.

· Registered
91 Posts
she does. she said its really stressful sometimes on a busy night in charlotte. there is actually alot of gang activity and a rash of wrong way accidents. aka people getting drunk and driving the wrong way on the interstate. but they pay well and it shows as good experience for her in her field. other than the normal stress the hours are the only other thing that get her. she works 4 10 hour shifts. but loves the 3 days a week off.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.