Gun Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering what of EBB i should get i mean like tokyo or some other company (i want sites not store that you can go to)yea i also need a good reliable gun not some crapy old thing that cant shoot and jams a whole damn lot :p

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
mindstorm said:
i was wondering what of EBB i should get i mean like tokyo or some other company (i want sites not store that you can go to)yea i also need a good reliable gun not some crapy old thing that cant shoot and jams a whole damn lot :p

*yawn* For starters: Don't get an EBB unless you get one of the new TM ones like their new Glock. Next, What exactly are you looking to find out that you can't find out between here, the manufacturers site, or a store? Finally, from what I've heard, if you're looking for reliable, get a TM AK-47. I've never personally had one (much less held one), but I read alot, and I've heard very few complaints, and alot of "this gun owns" and such.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so im guessing that TM is the best choice, im not looking for a rifle of any kind just a pistol secondly i just want a good reliable site, not some one that will steal all my money in thinking of depot 53 the M9 EBB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts