·
Registered
3,143 Posts
it looks like its going to hurt like hell at over $5 a pop

·
Registered
724 Posts
einzelherz said:
until you shoot the rifle i'm sure it is.
I'm refering to the "america fuck yeah" on the end. The break design it self leaves a lot to be desired, like fully paid insurance lol

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The break design on this one is actually not bad, for a relatively light (22lb) 50BMG rifle, the recoil is not bad at all, and I attribute that entirely to the muzzle break. You can tell as it knocks over the ammo cans of the people next to you when you fire it. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Direct from Mark Serbu at www.serbu.com ! It was a group buy so we got a few hundred bucks knocked off the price. :D

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ooOOOoohh.

Like a month ago. I am teh slow with pictArs.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fuck yea indeed...

jamz said:
Direct from Mark Serbu at www.serbu.com ! It was a group buy so we got a few hundred bucks knocked off the price. :D

See that right there brings a tear to my eye. Group buy discounts on .50 cal rifles. I love America!

"Don't you go changin' on me."

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A cheap chinese scope! "Target Sports" 10x. Optics are a bit muddy, but it seems to hold zero, and I won't complain too much for $69.00. :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
jamz said:
A cheap chinese scope! "Target Sports" 10x. Optics are a bit muddy, but it seems to hold zero, and I won't complain too much for $69.00. :p

really? how many rounds have you thrown down that puppy...

my serbu's brake engraving? "have a nice day"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts