Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here they are :)

Mossberg 500

Savage 30-06

i will report back with more pics im off to the desert

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow. 10 day wait for a shotgun and a bolt action?

Man I love West Virginia, if it ain't a pistol, you ain't gotta wait. ....or be 21 for that matter. haha.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yea it looks awesome with the bipod. here is one pic and some vids from the desert.

here i am with the 30-06 ( shoots like a dream )

heres a vid of me and the 30-06

heres a vid of me and the mossberg 500 ( 1st time shooting it so im all over the place lol )

i hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yea i have plans for it. this is the shotgun i have always wanted. i have a pistol grip for it i just dont know how to put it on lol. and im gonna get the side shell holder and maybe a surefire.

·
Fanatical Feline
5,279 Posts
To remove the stock unscrewthe two back screws and remove the flat head or hex screw, it comes out. when putting the new pistol grip in make sure its not to long it it could mess up the recever.

How about a folding stock? I have both a pistol grip 500, full size 500 and a folding stock 870. I do use the stock alot and still have the compactness of a pistol griped gun for home defence.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fatcat said:
To remove the stock unscrewthe two back screws and remove the flat head or hex screw, it comes out. when putting the new pistol grip in make sure its not to long it it could mess up the recever.

How about a folding stock? I have both a pistol grip 500, full size 500 and a folding stock 870. I do use the stock alot and still have the compactness of a pistol griped gun for home defence.

cool thanks... i dunno it depends if i find the stock i want

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fatcat said:
Well il be damn, you got it on there already Looks great.
thanks tomorrow we are going to the same place with the same guns and a lil more 2 ruger .38 / .357 vaqueros

i will take more pics and vids tomorrow

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
as promised here are some vids from today

.357 Magnum Hallow Points

30-06 prone

i had alot of fun this weekend. i have never gone shooting two days in a row until now. damn my arm is brused lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts