Taurus 44 mag

Enfield Revolver No2 Mk1

Beretta 1934

Geha Mauser 12ga

Thats all I have for pics on my puter...more to come[/code]

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Bad ass. Good to see that the AR is in the collection pics... No man is complete without an AR or AK. :D

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now all I need is a 1911, a Tommy gun, and a HK91 and I have the mandatories down I think

·
Registered
11 Posts
That taurus .44 is bigger than the S&W .500. I never saw them side by side but damn. I'm not being a dick at all, how does that thing group at 50 yards?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I know is that I shoot it open sights at 100 yards and usually get 5 of 6 in the 8 in shoot and see target. Its damned accurate but kicks like a mofo.

·
Annihilator
4,782 Posts
Also, Adler, how is that forward pistol grip on your AK? It looks kinda funky, not sure how it would feel. The forward pistol grip on my AR is straight up and down, not angled forward like that. How do you like it?

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually it feels really awesome. I had it turned like you think a person would, kinda like a 1927 tommy gun but then the mags wouldnt clear so I flipped it like on the AMD 65 Hungarian(which is where I got the bottom handgaurd). It feels really good actually. It helps you pull the gun to your shoulder tighter than the other way around.

Dude....I wish I was the joker. I hate clowns and all but he is the king shit of all villians.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Das Woot!

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The CZ is pre commie era...made under Nazi occupation. The only comblocks are the Norinco Tokarev and the FEG which is a walther PP on roids.

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just sold the tokarev however...it paid for an M1 garand so Im not bitching. I will just buy a more common 213 or cz 52 instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts