Gun Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not bad prices at all there, who is the instructor(s) i couldn't find anything about them on the website

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
The main instructor is T.J. Pilling. He is a 25 year SWAT veteran.
He knows his shit. He is the one on the instructional videos on their website.
I highly recommend his classes. We shot over 1800 rounds in 3 days, and I walked away with 100% more knowledge than I started with.

BTW I just watched that episode on shooting USA. He seems very knowledgable also.

If you want T.J.s # IM me.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i very much enjoyed the class, i got to get some good tips on equipment and shooting positions before going into a match, and i also got to see what did and didn't work for me and the instructors (all sponsered 3 gun shooters) told as about quality weapons and modifications, the only down side was i didn't get as much trigger time as i had hoped we shot 2 stages on each weapon, but even with that it deffinately showed me what i needed to work on, i'm deffinately going to get alot more practice in before i attend a match, but gun-nut i may be at tiger valley in nov so maybe i'll see ya there

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btw i'm deffinately going to build me a new ar, i found out that targets can be out to 400yds and a 16 in barrel with iron sights and a stock trigger that could be a loooooong day

·
Registered
767 Posts
carney said:
i very much enjoyed the class, i got to get some good tips on equipment and shooting positions before going into a match, and i also got to see what did and didn't work for me and the instructors (all sponsered 3 gun shooters) told as about quality weapons and modifications, the only down side was i didn't get as much trigger time as i had hoped we shot 2 stages on each weapon, but even with that it deffinately showed me what i needed to work on, i'm deffinately going to get alot more practice in before i attend a match, but gun-nut i may be at tiger valley in nov so maybe i'll see ya there

Cool. 3-gun is alot of fun. I have a rifle only USPSA match at the end of the month. I going to use the SBR, Its great for blasting when running, especially if you have to go under barricades or through door, but hitting steel at 300yrds is always interesting

·
Plays Counter Strike and knows everything about gu
1,099 Posts
Sounds like you had a good time, and thats what really matters most.
If you do take a class at Tiger Valley, you'll need lots of ammo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts