Oakley SI Boots.. Now on Sportsmansguide ;( - Page 2
Close

Oakley SI Boots.. Now on Sportsmansguide ;(

This is a discussion on Oakley SI Boots.. Now on Sportsmansguide ;( within the Tactical Gear forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Originally Posted by brucelee Damn you all for making me spend more money !!! Check this out... Splatmatic Paintball Shotgun http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=329290 Only problem is it ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Janq's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Damn you all for making me spend more money !!!
    Check this out...

Splatmatic Paintball Shotgun
    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=329290

Only problem is it uses non standard .50 caliber ammo where as normal paintballs are .68x caliber.

WARNING:The Splatmatic Paintball Shotgun cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; HI; Chicago, IL; New York City; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. This product cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering.

WARNING:Ammo Magazines / Clips cannot be shipped to CA; HI; South Bend, IN; Wichita, KS; NY; NJ; Cincinnati, Cleveland and Toledo, OH; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Ammo Magazines / Clips cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Ammo Magazines / Clips.

WARNING:Paintballs cannot be shipped to MI; MN; New York City; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Paintballs cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Paintballs.
    - Janq

Where do you get 50 cal paintballs?!

First pump-action?! Welcome to Benjamin Sheridan 25 years ago...

Rippoff on the name too. Splatmatic /= Splatmaster (OG)

Last edited by DJ 9iron; 04-10-2007 at 02:51 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Where do you get 50 cal paintballs?!
    I have exactly zero clue.
    I've been in paintball a long ass time and deeply, and before 20 minutes ago I'd never heard of .50 caliber paintballs.
    Why they based this product on a non standard caliber is a mystery.

Agreed DJ, the name and marketing is wrong.
    I guess they never heard of a lot of markers that wer and are pump only and preced this unit by decades...including the Splatmaster which they totally ripped the name off of.
    No doubt this a toy quality product oriented toward idiots and little kids.

I'd not buy this only because it very much resembles a firearm and that is not going to look good amongst little kids parnts droppng them off at fields, never mind to field owners who are tryign to espouse a positive image for the sport.
    As well I bet if a fields insurer got wind of these being used on their field the owner would get a letter in the mail insisting he modify his field regulations...or else.

- Janq runs a pump-action WGP based & CCM modified 'Sniper II' which has been around 20 yrs. now
    Last edited by Janq; 04-10-2007 at 02:56 PM.

I miss playing. Alot!

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janq
    Okay...I think I may go for this.
    I went to the site and it says if you join (I'm not a member) you get two $10 discount coupons for use in a subsequent purchase. Additionally the site says the member price for these boots are $39.97 vs. the discounted $49.97.

Upon becoming a member do they e-mail you the coupon/coupon code or do I have to wait many weeks for a hard coupon to arrive via USPS?

I'd prefer to join, be assigend two coupon codes via e-mail.
    Then come back tomorrow and buy the boots as a member at $39.97 minus $10 inclusive of the one time free shipping ($9.99) to ulitmately walk out the e-door at $29.97 + tax.

Is this possible with these people?
    I've never heard of this e-store before.

- Janq
    I thought memebrship costed $29 or something? For some reason when I checked out it said I had a free "trial" memebrship for the month of April, so it applied all "club" discounts to my order. It did ask If i wanted to join for $29 though I jsut declined it, but my prices were still club prices.

But Sportsmans guides been arond for a while. I order German coveralls in bulk form them for 1 of my parent's shops twice a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ 9iron
    I miss playing. Alot!
    Personally there is little more relaxing and overall enjoyable than stalking through wood or around bunkers (sup-air) to hunt another man attempting to do same...

Janq @ the old Madman's Realm of Agawam, MA in back in '05 playing rec-ball with Mrs. Janq's brothers & cousins

- Janq

'What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear their lamentation from the the dead zone.'

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Nose Nuggets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 9iron
    First pump-action?! Welcome to Benjamin Sheridan 25 years ago...

Rippoff on the name too. Splatmatic /= Splatmaster (OG)

the first pump action paintball gun that does not require CA or batteries, poindexter.

and with a name like Splatmatic how can you pass it up.

Bruce: they got 500 round box of the .50 on the site that sells the shotty for $18

Quote Originally Posted by ORCA
    I thought memebrship costed $29 or something? For some reason when I checked out it said I had a free "trial" memebrship for the month of April, so it applied all "club" discounts to my order. It did ask If i wanted to join for $29 though I jsut declined it, but my prices were still club prices.

But Sportsmans guides been arond for a while. I order German coveralls in bulk form them for 1 of my parent's shops twice a year or so.
    It is.

According to their sign up page you get for the cost of $29 two $10 order discount coupons, one free shipping voucher valued at $9.99, and a 'Club Member' discount of $10 on your order.
    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/club/cluboffer.asp

If I can though submit an order as you say and get a free trial membership resulting in the $10 discount then thats cool. How much did shipping cost you?

- Janq

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Nose Nuggets's Avatar
    i cant STAND paintball anymore. maybe its just the people that play the fields i played, but its a bunch of undisciplined kids (even the 30-50 year olds). thats why i MUCH prefer airsoft with a chain of command. as odd as that sounds. i like it when people are told to pull back. they pull back. shit, ill go an entire 2 hour airsoft round and not swap mags once. im perfectly content shadowing a 2 man patrol for 45 minutes before being told i can open fire.

in fact, it gives me a bit of a chubby when i tell the two above individuals i was watching them, and listening to their conversation for a good half hour before i was given the green lite to send rounds down range.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads