baikal info request
Close

baikal info request

This is a discussion on baikal info request within the Shotguns forums, part of the Gun Forums category; does anyone have any experiance with the baikal over-unders or the side-by-sides imported by EAA? im interesed in getting an over-under or side-by-side in 20 ...

baikal info request

does anyone have any experiance with the baikal over-unders or the side-by-sides imported by EAA? im interesed in getting an over-under or side-by-side in 20 gauge and hear these are decent at a good price. if any one knows anything about these let be know.

thanks

Good, well/heavy built, and reliable shotguns for the money.

So good Remington now sells them under the spartan line.

The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

I have a 20" SxS hammer gun. Eaa/Spartan Remington import. It's a nice little shotgun. Well built. I use it for skeet. It also takes Remington chokes.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

It wont take remington chokes...they still use the old Baikal chokes. Sure you can buy them from remington but they wont interchange with a 1100 or 1187. Threads are different.

Might I add that you can find the EAA guns new a little cheaper out there. Having remington stamped on its means you pay more for the same gun.

The Italians have a saying. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.

Remove Ads

Ads