2 guns for sale
Close

2 guns for sale

This is a discussion on 2 guns for sale within the For Sale/ Wanted Classified forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Sold!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 guns for sale

2 guns for sale

Sold!
    Last edited by Stigeorge; 09-10-2006 at 09:37 PM.

I am still not sure why it pisses me of when someones first post is a for sale ad.

Well, you could be a dick about it, or you could just figure that I read more then I type, which, in this instance, would have probably been a good idea for you to think about.

I also spend much more of my time doing other things then surfing this forum. NASIOC and real life tend to take priority over posting here. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Now, if someone is interested in making me an offer, please feel free to as both of the fine guns are sitting collecting dust.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

You cant ship direct to a buyer. It has to go a FFL in the buyers area to be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigeorge
    Well, you could be a dick about it, or you could just figure that I read more then I type, which, in this instance, would have probably been a good idea for you to think about.

I also spend much more of my time doing other things then surfing this forum. NASIOC and real life tend to take priority over posting here. Sorry if that disappoints you.

Now, if someone is interested in making me an offer, please feel free to as both of the fine guns are sitting collecting dust.

ohhh booo you've hurt my feelings.

Now try and contribute something useful to the board.

Honestly I like to see several posts before I make a judgement on someone. However we did have that total friggin retard back in the spring that only needed one post to make me laugh. He was the guy who tried to sound all cool but wasnt sure how a gun or cartridge works.

Well boys I assure you I'm not that guy. My parents are both retired military, they are also both hunters. I've grown up around guns of all sizes and shapes. I love shooting, I was on an IM shooting team in High School, averaged 97/100 everytime I shot. Blah blah blah...

And Adler, Im aware of having to ship to an FFL. But thanks for reminding me. I honestly don't expect to sell these here, I also listed them in my local paper and would much rather sell them locally. However, I figured I'd try my luck everywhere I could.

-George

Dotn forget gunbroker.com or Auctionarms.com. And if you have patience Gunsamerica.com.

I have sold on all 3 for my business.

Your prices are in line - it shouldn't take too long to sell them.

Pics of said AR-15?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads