F/S - CHOATE Ultimate Sniper Remington 700 Stock
Close

This is a discussion on F/S - CHOATE Ultimate Sniper Remington 700 Stock within the For Sale/ Wanted Classified forums, part of the Gun Forums category; I have a used but perfectly functional Choate Machine & Tool Ultimate Sniper stock for a short action, right hand Remington 700. Includes comb (cheek ...

I have a used but perfectly functional Choate Machine & Tool Ultimate Sniper stock for a short action, right hand Remington 700. Includes comb (cheek riser), extra length of pull spacer, padded butt pad, bipod adapter, harris bipod, camo sling w/ QDs.

DESIGNED & ENDORSED BY MAJ JOHN PLASTER (ret), author of "The Ultimate Sniper". His bio and history are available here: http://www.ultimatesniper.com/

This design free float the entire barrel and uses a special machined aluminum bedding block for a rock solid installations. Plug and play.

Stock with bipod sells for about 245.00 elsewhere (170 stock, plus 75 for the bipod, plus shipping)

185.00 SHIPPED.

No haggling, no trades, no discounts, no BS.

Thanks for looking! Paypal is do-able but add 3%. Fastest way to get ahold of me is by email at [email protected]

Alas I have no 700 to go with that stock. It's a good one! Heck of a deal too.

So... bump! Hope it finds a good home

I have a few questions about the CHOATE stock you're selling. I have a Remington ADL 700 SPS 308 Tactical with a 20" bull barrel and short action. Will my rifle fit your stock? Would you consider selling it without the Bipod since I already have one and if so how much plus shipping to Sprindale AR 72764 and paid through Paypal? Do you happen to have any pictures of it? Thanks

Remove Ads

Ads