Getting screwed by the UN
Close

This is a discussion on Getting screwed by the UN within the Rifles forums, part of the Gun Forums category; Anyone who has any type of imported firearm which requires surplus imported ammunition is about to be royally screwed. The UN's ATT (Arms Trade Treaty) ...

Anyone who has any type of imported firearm which requires surplus imported ammunition is about to be royally screwed. The UN's ATT (Arms Trade Treaty) aims to stop the Import and Export of all firearms and ammunition from UN countries. Obama is desperately trying to pass this under the wire and if or when he succeeds it could mean in my opinion, a dramatic rise in the cost of the calibers that are typically very cheap. In my mind such calibers as 7.62x39, 7.62x54r, .22lr, some .223 and other unique rifle calibers from most surplus rifles and pistols. So, the moral here kids is to buy as much ammo as you can that is typically not produced in the US. I would also advise to buy up NATO calibers and 9mm but that's just my opinion.

P.S. This also means our beloved_________ will no longer be available to import.
    Glocks
    AK's
    HK's
    Anything russian
    Sigs
    etc.
    Last edited by KERB; 06-20-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: format

Remove Ads

Ads