I am new to this forum but thought someone may have a suggestion. I have a 50s vintage Mossberg 142K 22LR that I got when I was a kid. The trigger guard got damaged years ago and I haven't been able to enjoy this rifle. I have searched the normal parts sources and can't find this trigger guard. Does anyone out there in the gun world know of where I might find this part?
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
TMAC, in Tennessee