tippmann 98 custom
Close

tippmann 98 custom

This is a discussion on tippmann 98 custom within the Paintball forums, part of the Gun Forums category; i came a cross this gun when i was thinking of getting a paintball gun. i have a few questions about it (1) is there ...

tippmann 98 custom

i came a cross this gun when i was thinking of getting a paintball gun. i have a few questions about it
    (1) is there a rail for sights scopes that kindof stuff build into the top if the gun?
    (2) does the cyclone feeding system really work smoothly? in other words it wont "chop" up the paintball

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) ORCA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mindstorm
    i came a cross this gun when i was thinking of getting a paintball gun. i have a few questions about it
    (1) is there a rail for sights scopes that kindof stuff build into the top if the gun?
    (2) does the cyclone feeding system really work smoothly? in other words it wont "chop" up the paintball
    1) A few dif ones listed here. http://www.opsgear.com/s.nl/sc.22/category.35/.f Keep in mind though, your hopper wil obstruct any optics view.

2) My A5's cyclone feed system works flawlessly. The rotor does not have enough force to split a paintball, think of it more like an agitator that helps guide the balls into the funnel. But I've never had experience with the aftermarket cyclone feed system for the 98, so I can only guess it's close.

yeah but can anyone find a really good deal on one?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    GunForums.net
    Advertisements

hello?

there 140 what do u want?

Gunatic Loyalist (Bow down) Janq's Avatar
    At times in the past I've run my EOTech 501 on top of my 98C stock accesory rail and it works fine after milling out a small cut to clear the units hold down cam screw.

As to the A5 hopper I've known a ton of folks at my haunts in VA who have done the retorfit and it works a-ok fine with no problems.
    As accurately described by ORCA the Cyclone works like a charm.

- Janq

Remove Ads

Ads